Please read ISMRT's online etiquette and rules here. All participants are expected to abide by these rules. Noncompliance may result in a suspension or ban.
Personal Behavior: Members should aspire to:
- Act ethically, with honesty and integrity, in the best interests of the ISMRT at all times
- Avoid using their membership for gains or advantages for themselves or for any other person
- Exercise due care, diligence and skill in all professional pursuits
- Take individual responsibility and contribute actively to this organization
- Treat colleagues with respect, courtesy, honesty and fairness and always exercise proper regard for their interests, rights, safety and welfare
- Never harass, bully or discriminate against colleagues, co-workers, members of the public or this organization’s employees
- Contribute to a harmonious, safe and productive culture through professional workplace and society relationships
In all our operations and relationships, we value:
- the promotion of communication and the dissemination of cutting-edge MR developments;
- the advancement of education and training;
- the promotion of high levels of knowledge and professionalism in the field of MR technology and radiography; and
- the diversity of all our community regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, culture, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and socioeconomic status.