Check back soon for news & announcements.
Chair: Nivedita Agarwal, M.D.
Vice Chair: Olivier Balédent, Ph.D.
Secretary: Matthias J. P. van Osch, Ph.D.
Trainee Rep.: Leonardo A. Rivera-Rivera, Ph.D.
Past Trainee Rep: Lydiane Hirschler, Ph.D.
You must be logged in to view this forum.
- Provide a platform where different professionals and expertise can discuss appropriate imaging methods for the neurofluids and the brain waste drain mechanisms;
- Create a network between clinicians and scientists where people can share MRI protocol and post-processing software;
- Create an open reference database of neurofluid images and flows useful for numerical simulation;
- Build consortium to prepare common projects and respond to grant calls;
- Highlight experts in the field open to share their knowledge with the MR community;
- Involve clinicians and physiologists to provide a better understanding of the anatomy of fluids and brain parenchyma, information that would be key to translate basic science and imaging methodology to clinical practice; and
- Provide a bridge with other study groups such as MR flow, MR cardiac imaging, cutting-edge technologies, and white matter to bring the heart-brain axis to the forefront.